General Manager - Luxury Tour Operator. An exciting opportunity for an experienced and well-rounded travel professional to take the lead with a Luxury Tour Operator based in Central London.
General Manager Responsibilities
As the General Manager of this award-winnning tour operator, you'll be responsible for leading a small, tight-knit and creative team who deliver their clients with an unrivalled and outstanding product. Taking a hands-on role, you will ensure the continued success of the company through day-to-day management as well as planning for long-term commercial development. Your role will be all-encompassing and will cover aspects as diverse as business development, people management, finance, product creation, marketing, HR and recruitment and office management.
General Manager Skills Required
- Proven team leadership and people management experience, and ability to motivate and inspire
- Familiarity with luxury travel product
- Strong commercial acumen combined with visionary outlook
- High standards and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- Diverse travel industry experience ranging from sales, product and operations
- Strong IT knowledge including MS Office and Adobe InDesign
General Manager Salary Details
Competitve base salary + discretionary bonus
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/