Senior Destination Manager - West Sussex - £50-£60K - Travel industry
The Senior Destination Manager will be accountable for driving the financial performance of accountable region(s) through effective selection, sourcing, negotiation and commercial management of the travel product portfolios.
Senior Destination Manager Responsibilities:
- Destination product supply strategy
- Buying the destination product portfolio
- Managing commercial performance and profitability
- On sale process
- Managing & developing a team of Destination Managers
Senior Destination Manager Skills required:
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team of direct and indirect reports
- Experience in the travel industry at a senior management level with extensive experience in product & contracts
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/