Marketing Manager - Travel Industry (Cruise) - Remote working - £45-£48K
A growing travel company are looking for a Marketing Manager, who can help drive the business to the next level. Working closely with the MD you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the brand strategy using the entire marketing mix. This will cover areas such as events, partnerships, sponsorship, advertising, paid and organic, traditional media, digital marketing, social media and more.
- Manage all company marketing activities
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy inline with company objectives and budgets
- Briefing, creation and publication of all marketing campaigns inline with brand guidelines and marketing plan both on and off line.
- Manage and improve lead generations and measure ROI
- Overall responsibility for company brand identity
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and produce weekly/monthly reports
- Work proactively with the design and website teams
- Produce strategy for new product launches
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/