BDM - Travel (Cruise) - South of England
Business Development Manager required for this niche cruise company looking after the South of England. They are looking for a BDM, from the travel industry ideally with a cruise background and will pay up to £60K + £4800 car allowance.
Business development managers duties
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans with key accounts using a tailored approach to address their specific needs.
- Optimising new business opportunities and grow existing trade accounts to achieve best results.
- Visit Travel Agents, Tour Operators and call centres to discuss business opportunities.
- Stay abreast of competitor information and stay updated on trends within the industry. Provide feedback to management team with respect to trends and opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities; record appointments, tasks, customer feedback and other sales activities in a timely manner.
- Ascertains competitor activity and other relevant information and reports this to management.
- Represents the company at relevant events & meetings.
Business developments managers skills required
- Proven background in sales within the travel industry, ideally cruise
- Strong relationships within the travel trade
- Target Driven
- Ability to identify opportunities
- Presentation skills
- Clean driving license
Interested? Please contact Ben Lidbury on 01737 309985 or email email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/