PR Manager - Tour Operator - West Sussex
I'm currently recruiting for an experienced PR Manager to join a succesfull tour operator in West Sussex.
The PR Manager will develop and implement PR strategies that build brand awareness of the company and position it as a leading tour operator. Strengthen the brand; increase its attractiveness to customers and successfully promote offers and products to all stakeholders, including the media and consumers.
PR Manager Skills Required:
- Marketing, public relations or journalism related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Significant experience in a communications department or PR agency with in travel
- Proven ability to design, implement and manage large scale PR programmes and activity
- Experience of directing high profile news stories
- Strong media relations skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, relationship management and stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to attend evening networking events
This is a newly created position that offers a competitive salary, company bonus and fantastic benefits.
Interested? please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/