IT Developer - Travel Industry - Kent - £40-£50K
The IT Developers main role is to help with the ongoing development of their current in-house solutions. These include a bespoke online booking system with CMS, a website in 5 languages and several API integrations.
Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new functional requirements or improve its performance. This role is also involved in system testing procedures and also working with the IT manager on technical issues in an agile way, including software system design and maintenance.
* Good knowledge within .NET framework using ASP.NET, C#. MVC, Entity Framework
* Strong SQL and TSQL skills.
Experience with source control (Git).
* Experience with HTML5, CSS 3, and JS (jQuery, bootstrap)
* Good knowledge of backend development; MS SQL Server is critical.
* Experience writing and integrating with RESTfulAPIs
* Practical experience with XML, JSON, jQuery, Ajax
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/