Head of Marketing - Travel - Swansea / Newcastle (remote working is available but you must be based near Swansea or Newcastle)
A tour operator based in Swansea are looking for a Head of Marketing, who can help drive the business to the next level. Working closely with the MD you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the global brand strategy using the entire marketing mix. This will cover areas such as events, partnerships, sponsorship, advertising, paid and organic, traditional media, digital marketing, social media and more.
- Manage all company marketing activities
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy inline with company objectives and budgets
- Briefing, creation and publication of all marketing campaigns inline with brand guidelines and marketing plan both on and off line.
- Manage and improve lead generations and measure ROI
- Overall responsibility for company brand identity
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and produce weekly/monthly reports
- Work proactively with the design and website teams
- Manage external relationships including PPC & SEO agencies
- Produce strategy for new product launches
- Maintain communications to ensure all company members are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships
- Responsible for all communications both internal and external, keeping all stakeholders informed of the marketing objectives, including package descriptions, press releases, product descriptions and more.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/