Director of OTA's. Central London. A fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth, technology-led disruptor business in the travel industry that has raised significant investment to achieve unprecedented growth in the UK market.
Director of OTA's Responsibilities
Leading a team of around 12, you will be responsible for engaging with and onboarding Online Travel Agency partners, ensuring third party technology is correct and integrated with the in-house systems. You will create processes to maximise yields from each OTA, drive automation and the onboarding process for each OTA, manage stakeholders across the business including technology, finance, country heading, pricing and revenue management.
Director of OTA's Skills Required
- The ideal candidate will currently be working at a director level role with a reputable Online Travel Agency and have broad knowledge of how it operates from it's technology to partnerships and distribution.
- You will require broad skill sets including knowledge of distribution, pricing, revenue management content and activation
- Strong commercial accumen
- Excellent knowledge of product distribution within travel
- Experience of leading similar size teams
- Degree educated
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, highly changeable environment
Director of OTA's Package
A highly competitive basic salary dependent on experience (to be discussed on application), 20% bonus, 28 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday, plus benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/