Account Manager Jobs Detail
- Sales & Account Management
- Job Type:
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Ref #:
- Post Date:
- 12-Feb-2019 14:14
Corporate Account Manager: An excellent opportunity to join a well-established and reputable TMC based in London.
Corporate Account Manager, Responsibilities:
- Develop a progressive relationship which is multi-level and cross functional, from implementation through to maintenance of the contract; successful to the extent the relationship will easily withstand the rigors of re-bid situations
- Implement a business planning process for each client
- Monitor service performance against productivity metrics
- Coordinate regular update meetings, quarterly review meetings and annual review meetings
- Implement strategies and initiatives as required to generate new business opportunities for self, team and company.
Corporate Account Manager, Skills Required:
- Prior experience at Account Manager level within corporate travel is essential
- Negotiation skills
- Able to deal with different levels of client contacts e.g. PAs, travelers, budget holder
- Analytical skills e.g. Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form and submit your CV, then we will do the rest
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)