Legal Counsel - International Travel Business - London. We are currently seeking a Legal professional on a one year contract to work for this well established and reputable travel company in London.
Legal Counsel Responsibilities
Reporting to a Senior Legal Counsel for EMEA, you will be responsible for providing legal and contractual support to the business, including global supplier relations, sales/client management, procurement, product and technology. You will have a varied workload, including the drafting of commercial contracts, identifying and managing commercial risks, contributing to the global strategy and company terms as well as instructing outside counsel when required.
Legal Counsel Skills Required
- UK or German Qualified solicitor (must be fluent in English language, German or other European languages an advantage)
- Strong commercial legal knowledge; experience within the travel industry an advantage but not a must
- Ability to explain complex legal matters to non-legal people and an ability to advise senior leaders persuasively
- You will ideally have previous experience working in-house
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple workloads
Legal Counsel Pay Rate
Our client is looking to offer a day rate of between £300-£400 per day depending one experience
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/