Business Development Manager - Hotel Groups & Airlines - London
This is an exciting role with excellent OTE potential which is dedicated to developing major opportunities across continental Europe. The aim is to identify, develop and secure new profitable business predominantly from new prospects and also existing clients operating within the travel sector such as airlines and hotel groups.
- Develop and maintain a travel sector heat map of key prospects
- Identify target key decision-makers across all prospect organisations and develop strong relationships to develop new business opportunities
- Champion the cross-selling of group products and service to existing divisional clients in collaboration with divisional account teams
- General collaboration with key Group stakeholders throughout the new business process
- Represent the company at key industry and corporate events to develop the brand profile and sales pipeline
- 30 - 50% travel required
- Proven track record of 5+ years sales experience within the European travel market
- Proven consultative influencing and negotiation skills, up to and including C-Level
- Agility to generate cold/develop warm leads credibly at all levels
- Good understanding of key European airlines and hotel groups with exposure to loyalty schemes
This is a rewarding but challenging position with plenty of scope to make a mark and help develop a key industry organisation.
Interested? Please contact Ben Lidbury on 01737 309985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/