Head of Product, Travel Industry, London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Luxury Travel business in London as a Head or Product/Programme. You will lead the specific programme in line with the business values.
Head of Product Responsibilities
- Work to ensure that Audley is the leading tour operator within your source market offering high quality product to the particular region; dominating the competition in our market sector as the most profitable player
- Lead and develop a team of Managers to ensure the programme delivers excellent results as effectively and as efficiently as possible
- Be fully conversant with and supportive of Audley policy, objectives and strategy
- Work closely with members of the Group Leadership Team and other Senior Managers Being key part of Audley crisis team
Head of Product Skills Required
- A proven track record of successfully leading & developing people
- Experience in the creation of a successful sales and service culture
- A commercially minded approach with confidence to manage their own programme accounts.
- In-depth knowledge of the travel industry, rates and trends and where possible a good regional understanding for the given area.
- Able to develop and execute strategy and above all will be driven to make their programme the best it possibly can be.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit https://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/