Management Accountant, Travel Industry, Central London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a specialist Tour Operator as a Group Management Accountant.
Management Accountant Responsibilities
You will be responsible for producing month-end management accounts, process's and system improvements for a number of business's within the group. You will look at performance review and P&L variance analysis whilst accounting balance sheet reconciliations for review. You will be responsible VAT returns as well as ATOL and ABTA returns. You will look at weekly rolling cash flow forecasts, national statistics reporting. Preparing audited financial statements, annual audit processes. Annual budgets and monthly forecasts will all be part of your job description.
Management Accountant Skills Required
- CIMA or ACCA (part-qualified)
- Proven financial experience in a similar role, ideally from within the travel industry (not essential)
- Strong systems/processes background with excellent Excel skills.
- FX exposure preferable
- Sage and Access dimensions experience preferable.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and focussed with the ability to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/